Manager - Asset Managment Services
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Agentis Capital Partners is a boutique financial advisor with extensive global experience and a specific focus on infrastructure finance. Agentis acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on a wide variety of global infrastructure transactions within the renewable power, energy, transportation and public-private partnership sectors. Our clients include leading infrastructure funds, pension funds, government, and contractors. Agentis also acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on mid-market M&A transactions within a variety of industries and directly invests equity and debt in start-up and operating businesses.
You will be involved in a large variety of activities across all the areas of the organization. Your work will directly influence the decisions made by our clients, portfolio companies and the organization. You will work closely with the partners on all key accounting issues.
Your role will include:
- Incorporating financial statement updates into financial models for infrastructure assets that we maintain for our global client base
- Incorporating financial statement updates into financial models that we maintain for principal assets (assets where Agentis Capital has an equity interest)
- Completing key accounting tasks for Agentis Capital
- Completing key accounting tasks for principal assets (assets where Agentis Capital has an equity interest)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Performance-based bonus
- Growth opportunity to become a senior manager in asset management services or to advance into a management or accounting role within a portfolio company
Your Skills and Experience
- Two to four years of experience at an accounting firm and is in the process of seeking their CPA, or has already completed the CPA program
- Utmost attention to detail
- Clear grasp of accounting, including derivative accounting
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- A passion for working in an environment focused on growth
- Permanent Full-Time
To apply for this position, complete the application linked to below and upload your current curriculum vitae, transcript, and a single page cover letter demonstrating your interest in joining the Agentis Capital team.