Toronto or Vancouver, Canada
Agentis Capital Partners is a boutique financial advisor with extensive global experience and a specific focus on infrastructure finance. Agentis acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on a wide variety of global infrastructure transactions within the renewable power, energy, transportation and public-private partnership sectors. Our clients include leading infrastructure funds, pension funds, government, and contractors. Agentis also acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on mid-market M&A transactions within a variety of industries and directly invests equity and debt in start-up and operating businesses.
Our summer analyst program is designed to make you capable of understanding complex financial structures and to provide you with quantitative financial modeling skills to complete entire transactions. The fall analyst program includes a formal program of instruction in project finance, financial statement analysis, and financial modeling. Fall analysts are expected to demonstrate financial modeling capabilities through real-world application and will be invited to work on active projects. Fall analysts may be invited back to join Agentis in a full-time position.
As a summer analyst joining our dynamic firm, you can expect to be challenged from day one by complex, high-pressure assignments that will directly impact our clients and the firm. As a member of our advisory team, you will work closely in groups led by senior partners and will have exposure to a wide variety of transactions within a performance-based culture.
Your role will include:
- Assisting in the development of complex financial models for infrastructure transactions, including the use of macros and VBA programming
- Assisting in the management of due diligence processes, including managing third party advisors
- Developing valuations of various assets utilizing discounted cash flow analysis and comparables
- Preparing client presentations and participating actively in discussions
- Assisting senior partners in the evaluation of investment opportunities and asset management of existing investments.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Exposure and experience working with industry leading global clients
- Incredible opportunities for career growth including analyst track
Your Skills and Experience
Currently in the penultimate or final year of study, pursuing an undergraduate degree with a focus in Commerce, Statistics, Math or Computer Science
A cumulative average of 80% of greater
Highly motivated with a combination of strong financial/analytical skills, excellent communication abilities and an entrepreneurial disposition
Desire to assume increasing levels of authority and seek solutions to complex problems
Committed to producing meticulous, accurate and thorough work products under tight deadlines
Unusual level of dedication to the firm and its clients
Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Fall analyst (September 2018 – December 2018)
To apply for this position, complete the application linked to below and upload your current curriculum vitae, transcript, and a single page cover letter demonstrating your interest in joining the Agentis Capital team. Please include your cumulative average expressed as a percentage on your CV.