Toronto or Vancouver, Canada
Agentis Capital Partners is a boutique financial advisor with extensive experience in infrastructure finance. Agentis acts as sell-side, buy-side, Greenfield, and financing advisor on a wide variety of global infrastructure transactions within the renewable power, energy, transportation and public-private partnership sectors. Our clients include leading infrastructure funds, pension funds, governments, and contractors. Select infrastructure advisory roles completed in the last two years include:
Advising Acciona and ACS on the CAD1.2bn refinancing of the A30 Project
Advising Kiewit Meridiam Partners on their successful bid for the USD1.2bn Central 70 Project
Advising Fluor, Star and Meridiam on the successful the USD2.4bn Purple Line Project
Advising Northleaf, DIF, and HICL on their USD744m acquisition of the Northwest Parkway
Advising DIF on their successful acquisition of the American Roads portfolio
Agentis also acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on mid-market M&A transactions within a variety of industries, and directly invests equity and debt in start-up and operating businesses. Agentis’ principal investments reach several industries and include 1QBit, the world’s first quantum computing software company, and CubicFarms, an agriculture technology start-up revolutionizing vertical farming.
As Director, you will play the critical role of leading Agentis’ North American financial advisory practice. You will be expected to win financial advisory mandates, successfully execute on multiple mandates concurrently, build and train a growing team of practitioners, and consistently provide high quality, bespoke services to our clients.
Your role will include:
- Initiating and developing relationships with leading infrastructure and institutional investors active in North America
- Identifying and pitching for financial advisory opportunities with private and public sector clients
- Leading transaction teams to successfully execute financial advisory mandates
- Developing a growing advisory team including the addition of junior and senior members
- Employment in a rapidly growing advisory business with an excellent client roster and transaction credentials
- Accessing a large and growing infrastructure financial advisory opportunities in North America
- Positioning Agentis as the pre-eminent independent financial advisor in the North American infrastructure space
You will receive a competitive compensation package heavily tied to performance with no cap on your upside compensation.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum six years of relevant experience in infrastructure finance as a sponsor or as a financial advisor
- Demonstrated ability to structure and execute infrastructure mandates
- Successfully closed multiple infrastructure transactions
- Strong business development and client relationship skills
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver high quality work with strict deadlines to meet team and client objectives
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice as required
- Permanent full-time with location in Toronto or Vancouver
To apply, please send your current curriculum vitae online. Applications must be submitted via a single PDF file and titled FirstName_LastName_DirectorApplication.pdf. We appreciate all interested applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.