Agentis Capital Partners is a boutique financial advisor with extensive global experience and a specific focus on infrastructure finance. Agentis acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on a wide variety of global infrastructure transactions within the renewable power, energy, transportation and public-private partnership sectors. Our clients include leading infrastructure funds, pension funds, government, and contractors. Agentis also acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on mid-market M&A transactions within a variety of industries and directly invests equity and debt in start-up and operating businesses.
You will be a critical part of the due diligence team and will be challenged to accept increasing levels of responsibility as you develop your skills and capabilities. You should expect to work traditional working hours and to be able to maintain a work / life balance.
As a business analyst your role will primarily consist of due diligence across all mandates. You will work closely in groups led by senior members of the team and will have exposure to a wide variety of transactions and operating businesses. Over time, this role holds the opportunity for you to transition to one of Agentis’ portfolio companies in an operating role. Your work will directly impact our clients and the firm.
Your role will include:
- Work as a member of cross disciplined teams of internal and external staff
- Work directly with executives including Partners, Senior Managers and subject matter experts
- Analyze and provide assessment of key due diligence documents
- Communicate insights and findings during due diligence process
- Produce, review and edit reports and documentation
- Complete additional analyst work in support of other business activities
- Competitive compensation packages
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunities for career growth including analyst track or general management track within subsidiaries
Your Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary degree
- 1-5 years of business analyst experience. Non-banking analyst preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact with senior personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self motivated and is capable of working under little direction
- Previous experience in due diligence or opportunity analysis is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial in nature
- Previous experience in a startup or small business desired
- Permanent Full-Time
To apply for this position, complete the application linked to below and upload your current curriculum vitae, transcript, and a single page cover letter demonstrating your interest in joining the Agentis Capital team.