Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Agentis Capital Partners is a boutique financial advisor with extensive global experience and a specific focus on infrastructure finance. Agentis acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on a wide variety of global infrastructure transactions within the renewable power, energy, transportation and public-private partnership sectors. Our clients include leading infrastructure funds, pension funds, government, and contractors. Agentis also acts as sell-side and buy-side advisor on mid-market M&A transactions within a variety of industries and directly invests equity and debt in start-up and operating businesses.
As an intregral member of the advisory team you will be challenged to accept increasing levels of responsibility as you develop your skills and reputation. You will work closely in groups led by senior partners and will have exposure to a wide variety of transactions within a performance-based culture. Your work will directly impact our clients and the firm.
Your role will include:
- Developing and managing complex financial models for infrastructure transactions, including extensive use of macros and VBA
- Assisting in management of due diligence processes, including managing third party advisors
- Developing asset valuations using a variety of approaches
- Preparing client presentations and participating actively in discussions
- Performing comprehensive contract analysis
- Competitive compensation packages
- Performance-based bonus
- Opportunities for accelerated career growth
Your Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience
- Highly motivated with a combination of strong financial/analytical skills, excellent communication abilities and an entrepreneurial disposition
- Desire to assume increasing levels of authority and seek solutions to complex problems
- Committed to producing meticulous, accurate and thorough work product under tight deadlines
- Exceptional level of dedication to the firm and its clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Permanent Full-Time
To apply for this position, complete the application linked to below and upload your current curriculum vitae, transcript, and a single page cover letter demonstrating your interest in joining the Agentis Capital team.